Nestled between The Myall Range and The Watagan Mountains, ‘Brown Muir Cottage’ is a 140 year old pioneer dwelling. This Biodynamic working cattle property is an original Land Grant with an unbroken 6 generation occupation.
The Cottage location is an ideal stay for Mountain Biking and Bush Walking. Use the Cottage as a base camp for easy access to dozens of trails. The Great North Walk Track runs through the property. Or just simply use the area to unwind in the peace and quiet and enjoy getting back with nature with the varied wildlife and birdlife in the beautiful Congewai Valley.
Pokolbin Vineyards are an easy 1/2 hour drive away.
- $60 per night (adults and children)
- Minimum 1 night stay / Minimum 1 x guest accepted
- 1 x queen bed.
- 3 x single beds.
- 1 x trundle bed.
- 1 x bathroom with shower and tank water (guests are requested to be mindful of their water usage).
- Lounge room with slow combustion fire.
- 1 Rollaway Bi-fold Single Beds.
- Kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, toaster, 2 x gas cooker hotplate, crockery, tea and coffee, sugar, milk, cereal and fresh bread.
- Table with 4 x chairs.
- Flat screen tv in lounge room.
- Towels and linen supplied.
- No mobile reception (landline available for emergencies).
- No internet connection.
Follow the link below for further information: