Local amenities are readily accessed by a five-minute drive or comfortable 2.5km to the historic township of Wollombi. Visit the famous Wollombi Tavern, restaurants, cafes, art galleries and antique shops. There are many beautiful bush walks in the area, including the Corrabare State Forest Loop and the Finchley Track Aboriginal Art & amp, Great North Walk.
Check the calendar on Airbnb for availability and contact us anyway as we may have one of our other properties available for you!
STRA Registration Number: PID-STRA-53718
- $450 per night for two guests
- $150 per person per night for additional guests up to four guests
- Minimum two-night stay
- Property sleeps 4 guests
- Cleaning fee: $150.00
- Check in: 3pm / Check out: 10am
- These times only apply when we have back-to-back bookings.
- Times are confirmed in your welcome messages!
- Outdoor heated spa
- Two bedrooms with Queen-sized beds, luxury quality linen and towels provided
- Pet-friendly with secure yard. Horse accommodation also available
- Fully equipped kitchen (including basic cooking ingredients such as oils, herbs, spices, tea and coffee)
- Broadband internet (suitable for video conferencing / WFH needs).
- Nespresso coffee machine with coffee pods
- Wood fireplace with wood provided
- Air conditioning / heating and ceiling fans
- Dishwasher & washing machine
- 8 acres, roughly half cleared and half native forest
- Iron & ironing board. Washing machine and drying facilities
- Two external security cameras