The cottage has ducted air conditioning, and bedroom ceiling fans.
The fully equipped kitchen will have you cooking up a storm.
Watch the sunset from the deck, read in the swing chair or toast marshmallows at the outdoor fire pit.
There’s a snooker room with dart board.
Whether you are wanting to explore the wineries, or wedding in the Hunter Valley or just simply enjoy a relaxing break in the countryside, Four 5’s is the ideal location.
STRA Registration Number: PID-STRA-38536
- $280 per night for 2 adults (not suitable for children under 14)
- Minimum 2 nights (minimum 3 nights on long weekends)
- Check in: 3pm / Check out: 10am
- These times only apply when we have back-to-back bookings.
- Times are confirmed in your welcome messages!
- There is a queen bed, with walk in robe and ensuite bathrooms, stocked with shampoo,
conditioner, body wash and hairdryer
- Towels and all bed linen are supplied.
- Breakfast hamper provided.
- Fully equipped eat in country kitchen with large fridge/freezer, microwave, gas cook top and electric oven, Nespresso Machine and sandwich toaster. Tea, coffee pods, hot chocolate, sugar and basic condiments provided
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in bedroom
- Lounge room with comfy lounge
- Flat screen Smart TV with free to air TV stations and DVD player
- Mobile phone reception (Optus is good; Telstra patchy but Wi-Fi calling is available)
- Gas hooded BBQ
- Ironing board and iron supplied
- Games and books
- Games room with Pool table (snooker balls too) and dart board
- Outdoor table and chairs
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
- Fire outside, in firepit only. (subject to seasonal fire bans)