Rest, relax, and recharge in the cottage’s newly renovated large open-plan living areas, with high ceilings, and warm inviting light-filled spaces. The calming interiors connect seamlessly to the outdoor wrap-around verandahs, and out into the private backyard featuring a new mineral-heated swimming pool, the sun-drenched pergola, and a firepit that is nestled into the landscaped garden. With covered alfresco dining areas, an outdoor deck, and a well-equipped kitchen, you can cater and gather together with ease. All bedrooms include plush hotel-quality bedding and linens, to provide you with the most relaxed and restorative stay.
Located 2 mins from the charming and historic town of Branxton which offers conveniences such as a Bakery, pub, grocery store, bottle shop, post office, pharmacy, and butcher in the traditional main street, as well as many boutique experiences just a stone’s throw from Esta Cottage for you to enjoy; such as restful Yoga Retreats, Pottery Workshops, delight in an exceptional Elay High Tea or even play a round of Golf at the Branxton Golf Club.
Within a short drive, you will find the renowned vineyards, cellar doors, and restaurants of the Rothbury, Belford, Pokolbin, and Lovedale areas, and within a scenic 15-20 minutes you will arrive at The Hunter Valley Gardens, The Hunter Wildlife Park and Hope Estate for major concert events. Book your holiday, weekend or mid-week stay now and experience Esta Cottage as your personal Hunter Valley retreat.
* All linens including pool towels and standard cleaning fees are included in the nightly rates listed.
Security Cameras / Audio Recording Devices:
Three exterior security cameras/audio devices recording 24/7, not actively monitored during guest stays – unless notified by neighbours.
One is located above the front door monitoring front boundary, front porch and driveway
One is located at south western side boundary, monitoring fence line to adjacent property only
One is located at north western side boundary, monitoring fence line to adjacent property only
Please note, there are no cameras inside the home, and no cameras facing the backyard or any private outdoor space of the property.
Security cameras monitor the property boundaries and front entry porch area and driveway only.
*Guests please note, the pool heater is in operation between September School Holidays and up until end of April School Holiday period. We are unable to guarantee pool water temperature at any time, due to the natural conditions in the Hunter Valley. Firewood is provided for Guests use all year round.
Check the calendar on Airbnb for availability and contact us anyway as we may have one of our other properties available for you!
STRA Registration Number: PID-STRA-49028
- 4 x guests $800 per night
- 6 x guests $950 per night
- 8 x guests $1100 per night
- Minimum two-night stay
- Check in: 3pm / Check out: 10am
- These times only apply when we have back-to-back bookings.
- Times are confirmed in your welcome messages!
- 4 bedrooms – 2 x queen beds and 2 x kings.
Note: King rooms can be split into 2x singles upon request.
- 2.5 bathrooms with rain-head showers and a freestanding bathtub
- Heated mineral swimming pool
- Outdoor shower
- Large open living/dining area with a large 8-seater dining table.
- Fully equipped kitchen with espresso machine, kettle, toaster, fridge, microwave, stove and oven, pots and pans, an espresso machine with milk frother, cutlery, crockery, and glassware.
- Kitchen also has a pantry stocked with basics
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the home
- Ceiling Fans in all bedrooms and living area
- Wood-burning fireplace in main living area.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Television includes Netflix and free to air
- Bluetooth sound system.
- Free wifi
- Mobile reception.
- Linen, towels and soaps are supplied, including pool towels
- Outdoor firepit.
- Outdoor furniture and sun loungers.
- Gas BBQ
- Picnic Basket
Please note, the internet connection infrequently may drop out from time to time. This is an issue with the connection locally and is outside of our control. The connection normally resumes after a few minutes.