We are very proud to share our 100-acre slice of off-the-grid, sustainable living.
We hope you make the most of your chance to switch off and refill your cup in this beautiful bush setting!
It is with great care that we have put together a mindful home, where you can focus on the little joys in life. There is no mobile phone reception on the property, so take the time to enjoy baking a loaf of bread, put on a record or pop on a DVD, go wandering through the bush, relax around the fire pit, sift through the books or connect over a game of pool.
From a sustainability standpoint, the house runs entirely off solar power and battery, rainwater tanks and all toilet waste is processed on-site (away from the house). It has been thoughtfully furnished throughout with high quality second-hand, sustainable and organic items. Plus, we’ve added touches of luxury throughout to help you make the most of your holiday.
We hope you enjoy your stay as much as we love being here!
- Minimum $440 per night for up to four guests.
- Additional charge of $110 per person for bookings over 4 people
- Minimum 2 nights (minimum 3 nights on long weekends)
- Check in : 3pm / Check out : 10am
- These times only apply when we have back to back bookings.
- Times are confirmed in your welcome messages!
- The house is a lovely, comfy, 5-year-old house with everything you’d expect in a family
home. The great news is that it’s eco friendly and sustainable! It runs on solar power (with
large battery bank), tank water and ,bottled gas.
- Bedrooms: there are three bedrooms, two with queen beds and one with two single beds.
The main bedroom has a walk-in robe and ensuite. There is a separate toilet, shower, and
bath between the other two bedrooms. The bathrooms are stocked with shampoo,
conditioner, and body wash. Towels and all bed linen are supplied.
- Kitchen: we have a fully equipped kitchen with a large walk-in pantry. There’s a large
fridge/freezer, microwave, gas cooktop, electric oven, Nespresso Machine with milk
frother, bread maker, blender, kettle, and toaster. Tea, coffee, sugar, and basic condiments
- Lounge room: there is a cozy lounge with a slow-combustion fireplace and comfy modular sofa
(also folds out into a bed). There is a flat-screen TV with a DVD player and a DVD library for
you to enjoy a trip down memory lane with a few of our favorites!
- Dining room: there is a lovely 4 seater table for you to enjoy meals at and a record player
and guitar there to for you to serenade guests or put on a vinyl!
- Reading nook/study: there is a separate little area with a comfy armchair to read in and a
long desk for you to tuck into some work or study.
- Laundry: this is a separate building right next to the house complete with a washing
machine, indoor clothesline, third toilet, and shower. Washing powder and iron are supplied.
- Shed: there is a large shed set up to have a bit of fun in, complete with a good-sized pool
table (can convert it to a table tennis table), dart board, balls, soccer goals, and a bar area.
- Outdoor living: there is a wrap-around balcony and deck with couches and a large umbrella so
you can make yourself comfortable and take in the views. We have a beautiful outdoor
firepit for the winter months (please respect fire restrictions) and wood stocked available for you.
- Heating/cooling: cooling is via ceiling fans throughout the house. Heating is supplied via the
indoor fireplace (wood provided), heaters, and lots of warm blankets.
- WIFI – there is a strong signal and good speed but please be careful with downloads as it runs
off satellite NBN. Remember, this is your chance to switch off!
- Please be aware there is no mobile phone reception – the nearest reliable reception is
Wollombi (15 minutes away).
- We welcome small dogs to enjoy the property but please do not bring them into bedrooms
or on the furniture. Also, please ensure they are up to date with tick control.
- The house is strictly non-smoking.