Four 5's Residence is the perfect place to relax and unwind in the
country. Located under an hour from the Wahroonga M1 turnoff,
the Residence is conveniently located on an all weather drive,
off the sealed road.
The luxury residence overlooks an expansive horizon with a beautiful
mountain backdrop. Take in the view and the sounds of the abundant
local birdlife while dining out on the deck
in the warmer months or curl up in front of the log fire in winter.
The residence has ducted air conditioning,
with an inside log fireplace, and bedroom ceiling fans.
Floor to ceiling windows invite the views in,
and the fully equipped kitchen will have you cooking up a storm.
Soak in the soaker tub, watch the sunset from the spa tub on the deck,
or toast marshmallows at the outdoor fire pit. There’s a snooker room with dart board.
Whether you are wanting to explore the wineries,
or wedding in the Hunter Valley or just
simply enjoy a relaxing break in the countryside,
Four 5s is the ideal location.
STRA Registration Number: PID-STRA-38536
- $580 per night for 4 adults (not suitable for children under 14)
- Minimum 2 nights (minimum 3 nights on long weekends)
- Check in : 3pm / Check out : 10am
- These times only apply when we have back to back bookings.
- Times are confirmed in your welcome messages!
- There are two bedrooms; one with king bed, the other has a queen bed. Both have
ensuite bathrooms, stocked with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, bath salts and hairdryer
- Towels and all bed linen are supplied
- Fully equipped eat in country kitchen with large fridge/freezer, microwave, gas cook
top and electric oven, Nespresso Machine and sandwich toaster. Tea, coffee pods, hot
chocolate, sugar and basic condiments provided
- One of the bathrooms has a claw foot bath
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms
- Lounge room with slow combustion fireplace and comfy modular lounge. Second kitchen
and sitting area
- Flat screen Smart TV with free to air TV stations and DVD player
- Mobile phone reception (Optus is good; Telstra patchy but wifi calling is available)
- Gas hooded BBQ
- Ironing board and iron supplied
- Games and books
- Games room with Pool table (snooker balls too) and dart board
- Outdoor table and chairs
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
- Fire outside, in firepit only. (subject to seasonal fire bans)