Four 5's Luxury Cottage is the perfect place to relax and unwind in the country. Located under an hour from the Wahroonga M1 turnoff,
the Residence is conveniently located on an all weather drive,
off the sealed road.
The luxury residence overlooks an expansive horizon with a beautiful mountain backdrop. Take in the view and the sounds
of the abundant local birdlife while dining out on the deck
in the warmer months or curl up in front of the log fire in winter.
The cottage has ducted air conditioning, with an inside log fireplace,
and bedroom ceiling fan. Floor to ceiling windows invite the views in,
and the fully equipped kitchen will have you cooking up a storm.
Soak in the soaker tub, watch the sunset from the spa tub on the deck,
or toast marshmallows at the outdoor fire pit.
There’s a snooker room with dart board.
Whether you are wanting to explore the wineries,
or wedding in the Hunter Valley or just
simply enjoy a relaxing break in the countryside,
Four 5s is the ideal location.
STRA Registration Number: PID-STRA-38536
- $380 per night for 2 adults (not suitable for children under 14)
- Minimum 2 nights (minimum 3 nights on long weekends)
- Check in : 3pm / Check out : 10am
- These times only apply when we have back to back bookings.
- Times are confirmed in your welcome messages!
- There is a king bed. Travertine-lined luxury ensuite bathroom with soaker tub, stocked
with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, bath salts and hairdryer
- Towels and all bed linen are supplied
- Breakfast hamper provided
- Fully equipped eat in country kitchen with large fridge/freezer, microwave, gas cook
top and electric oven, Nespresso Machine, dishwasher and sandwich toaster. Tea,
coffee pods, hot chocolate, sugar and basic condiments provided
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in bedroom
- Lounge room with slow combustion fireplace and comfy modular lounge
- Flat screen Smart TV with free to air TV stations
- Mobile phone reception (Optus is good; Telstra patchy but wifi calling is available)
- Gas hooded BBQ
- Ironing board and iron supplied
- Games and books
- Games room with Pool table (snooker balls too) and dart board
- Outdoor table and chairs
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
- Fire outside, in firepit only. (subject to seasonal fire bans)