Four 5's Cottage is the perfect place to relax and unwind in the country. Located under an hour from the Wahroonga M1 turnoff,
the Residence is conveniently located on an all weather drive,
off the sealed road.
Take in the view and the sounds of the abundant local birdlife while dining out on the deck in the warmer months,
overlooking the expansive horizon with bushland backdrop,
or enjoy the fire pit.
The cottage has ducted air conditioning, and bedroom ceiling fans.
The fully equipped kitchen will have you cooking up a storm.
Watch the sunset from the deck,
read in the swing chair or toast marshmallows at the outdoor fire pit.
There’s a snooker room with dart board.
Whether you are wanting to explore the wineries,
or wedding in the Hunter Valley or just
simply enjoy a relaxing break in the countryside,
Four 5's is the ideal location.
STRA Registration Number: PID-STRA-38536
- $280 per night for 2 adults (not suitable for children under 14)
- Minimum 2 nights (minimum 3 nights on long weekends)
- Check in : 3pm / Check out : 10am
- These times only apply when we have back to back bookings.
- Times are confirmed in your welcome messages!
- .There is a queen bed, with walk in robe and ensuite bathrooms, stocked with shampoo,
conditioner, body wash and hairdryer
- Towels and all bed linen are supplied
- Breakfast hamper provided
- Fully equipped eat in country kitchen with large fridge/freezer, microwave, gas cook
top and electric oven, Nespresso Machine and sandwich toaster. Tea, coffee pods, hot
chocolate, sugar and basic condiments provided
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ceiling fans in bedroom
- Lounge room with comfy lounge
- Flat screen Smart TV with free to air TV stations and DVD player
- Mobile phone reception (Optus is good; Telstra patchy but wifi calling is available)
- Gas hooded BBQ
- Ironing board and iron supplied
- Games and books
- Games room with Pool table (snooker balls too) and dart board
- Outdoor table and chairs
- No Pets allowed
- No smoking
- Fire outside, in firepit only. (subject to seasonal fire bans)