Welcome to ‘The Wollombi Treehouse’ one of the original two storey timber pole home in Wollombi.
This beautiful home offering high raked ceilings oozing character and charm has everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing getaway in the heart of the Wollombi village. Plenty of room inside and outdoors for many guests to all, relax and enjoy different spaces around the home.
Wollombi is conveniently located from Sydney, the Central Coast in Newcastle. The historic Wollombi Village was settled in 1820. The Wollombi Treehouse is situated in the heart of the Wollombi Village only a short 3 mins. stroll into the village to enjoy local cafes, Wollombi Tavern and boutique stores and the Laguna Village is a short drive away. Close to all Wollombi wedding venues and a 30 minute Drive into Pokolbin restaurant's and vineyards.
STRA Registration Number: PID-STRA-30438
- $600 per night minimum 4 guests
- $130 per person per night for additional guests
- Minimum two night stay
- One night stays available on request
- Cleaning Fee : $150
- Check in : 3pm / Check out : 10am
- These times only apply when we have back to back bookings.
- Times are confirmed in your welcome messages!
- 1 x King Size bed
- 2 x Queen Size beds
- 1 x Double bed
- 1 x Single bed
- 1 x king Single bed
- Linen and towels provided
- Fully stocked kitchen with all the basic
- Shampoo, conditioner and body wash
- Large country kitchen with everything you need to cook for a group of 4 or a group of 10.
- Open plan living and dining area so space flows nicely throughout the home.
- Slow combustion fire place in lounge room
- Outdoor fire pit
- Large outdoor wrap around balcony.
- Huge outdoor deck with undercover BBQ facilities to sit and enjoy outdoor dining in the peaceful valley.
- The property is pet friendly on request.