Eagle's Nest is a place for people to enjoy a calmer and simpler way of life. Here you can unwind, spend time with your loved ones, tune back into nature, and most importantly, reconnect with yourself. You’re far away from the noise and hustle of the city, surrounded by pristine nature and peaceful birdsong.
Laguna is just a ten-minute drive away. Here you’ll find petrol, art and gift shops, a pub/café that has delicious take-away food as well as Raza's amazing grocery store 'Laguna Providore'. 20 minutes away is the historic village of Wollombi that offers numerous wine cellar doors, restaurants, cafes, art galleries and a post office.
There are countless beautiful hiking tracks close by for all experience levels including the Great North Walk. Several sacred Indigenous sites of great significance can also be accessed within a short drive. ‘Limited Optus reception available at house and mobile broadband modem available at office tent’.
STRA Registration Number: PID-STRA-27945
- $85 per person per night
- minimum 4 guests
- Minimum 2 nights
- Additional guests $50 per person per night
- Check in : 3pm / Check out : 10am
- These times only apply when we have back to back bookings.
- Times are confirmed in your welcome messages!
- Bedroom 1 (double, 2 single)
- Loft Bedroom 2 (queen)
- Living room
- Landline phone
- Linen and towels
- Kitchen supplies – tea / olive oil / scourer / detergent / salt and pepper / paper towel / hand sanitizer / juicer / thermomix.
- Bathroom supplies – soap or body wash / shampoo / conditioner / toilet paper / tissues
- BBQ – bbq wipes / foil trays
- Firewood– some provided, however we also ask our guests to bring their own
- Internet - Limited Optus reception available at house and mobile broadband modem available at office tent.