The Farm at Wollombi (Circa 1890) has been renovated to include all modern facilities without sacrificing the Old World Charm. Built out of local timber and sandstone with nearly 100 meters of verandas overlooking Wollombi Creek. The Farm, set in excess of 100 acres borders the Pokolbin State Forest and can sleep 13 + people. It is suited to large groups and families including your family dog but is also set out with 3 queen and a double room to cater for couples as well.
Enjoy peaceful mountainside vistas and privacy on this 100 acre property bordered by Pokolbin State Forest and overlooking Wollombi Brook. The Homestead has the ability to sleep 13 guests comfortably including 3 bathrooms and provides everything your family will need for a weekend in the countryside. Enjoy outdoor dining on the wide timber deck in the warmer months or indulge with a glass of local wine by the open fireplace during the winter time. The master bedroom features an en-suite with spa bath and french doors opening onto beautiful valley views. Create yummy meals in the large well appointed kitchen made complete with a Sunbeam Coffee Machine.
There are fishing rods, cricket bats, soccer balls, board games and jigsaw puzzles for the kids and a dart board and pool table for the big kids in the downstairs man cave that also features a second sandstone open fireplace. The expansive open plan lounge and dining room has a large flat screen with satellite free to air TV and french doors opening onto the extensive verandah. With plenty of space for the kids and family dog to run free, horses grazing in the paddocks and an outdoor fire pit The Farm at Wollombi is ideal for families and large groups looking for a taste of country
STRA Registration Number : PID-STRA-8913
- $120 per person per night / $45 per Child per Night
- Minimum 2 nights (minimum 3 nights on long weekends)
- Minimum $440 per night
- 5 Bedrooms.
- Linen, towels, doonas and blankets.
- Hot water bottles.
- Oil column heaters.
- Ceiling fans.
- UPSTAIRS -.
- Master bedroom with en-suite, spa bath and flatscreen free to air TV.
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed and cot.
- Bedroom 3 - Bunk bed with double bed on the bottom.
- Bedroom 4 - Bunk bed and 2 single beds.
- DOWNSTAIRS -.
- Double bed with en-suite.
- Open plan living/dining space.
- Split system air conditioner.
- Open fire place - wood provided.
- Ceiling fans.
- Large well appointed kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, coffee machine.
- Tea, Instant coffee and basic condiments provided.
- Large flatscreen TV, DVD and Stereo/I-Pod Dock.
- Free to air satellite TV.
- Large DVD library.
- Board games, jigsaw puzzles and card games.
- Indoor and Outdoor dining.
- Washing machine, iron, ironing board.
- Hooded BBQ.
- Bedroom with double bed, en-suite and french doors.
- Sandstone open fire place.
- Pool Table.
- Dart Board.
- French doors.
- Fire Pit.
- Fishing rods.
- Cricket bats, soccer balls.
- DOGS WELCOME by approval.
- Please feel free to pat the horses.
- Be aware that you will have no mobile phone reception.
- Smoking permitted outside.