Your Hosts have created a space to make your own in the heart of the Wollombi Village.
Create your next adventure at this away from home residence, with the feeling of being at home.
This two storey loft country luxe residence sits high amongst the trees and wildlife.Situated in the heart of Wollombi Village and directly opposite Wollombi Brook nature walk.
This sticky beaks quarters gives you the away from home feeling, but the feeling of being at home. Comfortably sleeps 10 x guests. Just a skip and a hop away from Wollombi Brook, Cafes, boutique shops, a general store, Wollombi Tavern and great short/long walks, 4wd terrain, bike rides and local vineyards.
This hideaway is your perfect getaway for any occasion whilst in the Hunter Valley. Such as Weddings, Wine Tours, girls/boys weekend's, Concerts and other great adventures. Transfer Pickup directly from your door for all weddings and concerts locally or in Pokolbin. Destinations such as- Redleaf (5min), Redwood Park (6min), Mystwood Retreat (7min) Grays Inn Garden (30sec) Go touring or relax with a glass of wine on the wrap-around balcony or front of the fire after enjoying a massage by your local and private therapist and listening to your own private chef cooking your dinner for the whole family or friends. Home delivery or take away the choice is yours.
Plenty of off-street parking and even room for your caravan to fit in extra people for an additional charge per person
UPSTAIRS LOFT AND GALLERY LEVEL : 6 x guests 2 x Queen beds 1 x double bed 1 x self contained room loft with 1 x queen bed and ensuite bathroom with hanging space and storage 2 x toilets 1 x main bathroom Lounge / dining area / wrap around balconies cathedral ceiling Kitchen laundry
DOWNSTAIRS APARTMENT : 4 x guests 2 x single beds 1 x double bed 1 x main bathroom 1 x kitchenette Lounge / dining room / wrap around balconies Full length mirror and hanging space
You can view the property at: two8seven5 boutique stays
STRA Registration Number : PID-STRA-5070
$840 per night for 6 x guests
Additional guests the rate is $140 per person per night
Minimum two night stay
One night stays available on request
PLEASE NOTE: MINIMUM IS 6 GUESTS ... GUESTS WILL BE IN THE TOP SECTION OF THE HOUSE ... THE BOTTOM SECTION OF THE HOUSE WILL BE BOOKED SEPARATELY
- 5 bedrooms – 2 x queen beds / 2 x double beds / 2 x single beds
- Fully equipped eat in country kitchen with large fridge/freezer, microwave, cook top and electric oven, bread maker, casserole dishes, toastie maker, kettle, toaster, cutlery, Tea, coffee, sugar and basic condiments provided (upstairs)
- Large dining table
- 1 x kitchenette - with mini fridge, tea , coffee, toaster (downstairs)
- 2 x lounge / dining rooms – upstairs has slow combustion fire place
- Original hardwood timber floors throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted heating
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Laundry with washing machine, second toilet, clothes horse, ironing board and iron
- Bed linen
- 2 x main bathrooms / 1 x ensuite - stocked with body wash, soap and a hairdryer
- Flat screen TV with free to air TV stations and DVD player, Apple TV connection, record player
- Mobile phone reception
- Board games, jigsaw puzzles and DVD library
- Outdoor timber table and chairs on wrap around balcony seats 12 in 2 separate areas
- Pets allowed on request
- No smoking