Enjoy the serenity and privacy of this unique 4 bedroom home set in the Watagans. Nestled on 25 acres of bushland, all your needs are catered for.
The property is situated on the outskirts of the historical Wollombi Village, the gateway into the Hunter Valley Wine Country. Only 2 hours drive from Sydney, this house is a perfectly private sanctuary for you to escape the city and experience the 'Aussie bushland' in complete luxury and comfort - camping with style!
This property caters for all your needs. If it's an adventure you're searching for, world-class 4WD tracks are just around the corner, a Mecca for dirt bike, gravel bike and MTB riders, 4WD enthusiasts, rock climbers and of course for those who prefer to keep their feet on the ground there are hundreds of bush tracks to explore in and around the property.
For those who just want to kick back and relax you can star-gaze, bird-watch, dance by the moonlight or spot the wildlife whilst sitting out on one of the many entertaining areas.
Move from the back timber deck overlooking the small frog filled dam, to the cool vine drenched front deck or retreat to take a nap in the undercover poolside area - the choices are endless!
Perhaps you would like a detox in an infrared sauna then cool off in the 15-metre crystal clear pool. Then dry off whilst dozing in one of the comfortable pool-side sofa beds and sun loungers.
Fire up the large wood-fired pizza oven, shoot some pool, play a game of ping pong and then get cooking!
4 large bedrooms, 2 large bathrooms and a large playroom/basement area. The large living and dining areas are open plan with large bifold doors opening up to an expansive timber deck.
The hosts can offer you some catering options during your stay. Wood-fired pizza night has become very popular! Please contact them for pricing and options.
STRA Registration Number : PID-STRA-11675
- $1800 per night
- 5% discount for 7 nights
- Security bond - $500
- Minimum two night stay
- Pet friendly on request
- Check in : 3pm / Check out : 10am
- These times only apply when we have back to back bookings.
- Times are confirmed in your welcome messages!
- 2 King Size Bedrooms
- 2 Queens Size Bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (includes 1 ensuite) Main bathroom includes a spa bathtub.
- Timber floor & tiled floors in all main living areas
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and main living area
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioning in master bedroom, main living and basement/Rumpus room
- Open Plan country style fully equipped Kitchen - New oven/new fridge freezer/new dishwasher - Fully stocked herb drawer and oils/vinegars.
- Welcome pack on arrival. Varies on the season. Seasonal fruits and veg. Includes coffee pods/tea/sugar/local fare.
- Dining room /seat 6-8 people
- All essential electrical appliances in Kitchen - kettle/toaster/nespresso machine/ninja blender/handmixer -
- Electrical appliances ituated in the laundry - new microwave/new coffee machine/ new ice making machine
- Large lounge area with woodfired fire place.
- Lounge area Piano
- Huge outdoor deck with a table that seats 10 with fire pit
- Round timber table accommodates 6/8 people unders the vines.
- Basement/rumpus area has a large Flat screen smart TV - BYO USB downloaded movies/programs (No online streaming available) Huge modern lounge. Games cupboard full of board games for all ages as well as some children's books.
- A small library packed full of good books and a huge collection of Country Style mags.
- Large inground saltwater pool with undercover cabana area. Dining table can accommodate 8 people plus 3 comfortable lounges. Pool towels supplied and a chest full of some pool toys and floaties.
- Surround sound system with bose speakers in pool area *jack for iphone connection to Amp provided
- Gas BBQ & outdoor sink. Plastic cups and wine glasses provided.
- Pizza Oven.
- Full Sized pool table with all accessories and table tennis table.
- Laundry with washing machine and Dryer- ECo powder supplied
- Towels and all bed linen supplied
- Toiletries supplied
- Smoking permitted outside