‘The Millfield Art Gallery’ offers studio accommodation ideally suited to a couple or single traveller wanting a short break and wishing to experience a stay in the beautiful Hunter Valley. The property is positioned on 5 acres of manicured gardens and lawn on a quiet no through road . ‘The Millfield Art Gallery’ is located in Millfield and is approximately a 15 minute drive between Wollombi and the famous Hunter Valley Vineyards in Pokolbin so there are plenty of choices to make for a very memorable stay. The area offers a choice of eateries, wine tasting tours, Hunter Valley Gardens, concerts, bush walks, scenic drives and art galleries. The studio is connected to the main residence with a communal back door which also has a doggy door for the owners dog… The guests privacy is respected at all times.
STRA Registration Number : PID-STRA-7184
$200 per night
Minimum two night stay.
One night stays available on request
- Check in : 3pm / Check out : 10am
- These times only apply when we have back to back bookings.
- Times are confirmed in your welcome messages!
- Large size bedroom with high ceilings
- Separate bathroom with toilet and shower
- Kitchen/dining area
- Mobile phone reception
- Wi fi
- Queen size bed
- Linen and towels
- Electric Blanket
- Electric fry pan
- Toaster plus small toaster oven
- Coffee Maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Ceiling fans
- Air Conditioning
- Electric heater
- Use of open fire pit in winter
- Guests are welcome to sample fresh produce from the veggie patch and gather fresh farm eggs from the chicken coupe
- No Smoking inside
- Off street parking