You've practically got your own vineyard without additional cabins to compromise your privacy 30 acres of stunning property surrounded by a boutique vineyard, rustic meets chic with this quaintly styled attic farmhouse conversion Enjoy seclusion, views, tranquillity and abundant wildlife from the veranda, or a glass of wine in front of the fireplace Only 1km from historic Wollombi village and close to other wineries, this is a popular destination for concerts, wine tours & romantic getaways
$250 per night for 2 guests
$500 per night for 4 guests
Minimum 2 night stay (minimum 3 nights on long weekends)
One night stays available on request
$50 cleaning fee requested when you bring your pooch
- ‘Pet Friendly’ on request.
- Kitchen: panini press, coffee pot, ground coffee, gas stove, microwave, large fridge/freezer, iron & ironing board, pantry essentials comprising of tea, coffee, salt, pepper, olive oil & margarine. Basics such as glad wrap & napkins.
- Dining / Living Room: vaulted ceiling, combustion fire (firewood provided during winter) DVD Player, DVD's, Board Games & Playing Cards Bedrooms (Sleeps 4) - all linen provided :
- Attic Bedroom 1 - Open plan loft room with Queen size bed and property views accessed via loft stairs /
- Attic Bedroom 2 - Open plan loft room with Double size bed and property views accessed via loft stairs (One bedroom of your choice will be prepared when booked for a couple. If a bedroom has not been selected, then attic bedroom 1 will be prepared). Must climb stairs - to access the attic loft bedrooms
- Bathroom (one located downstairs) : equipped with fluffy towels, hair dryer, soap, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper & emergency kit.
- Front verandah and enclosed outdoor area with large table setting and BBQ.
- Outdoor fire pit (winter months only due to local fire bans), hammock, car parking area