Studio accommodation located less than 1 km from the historic Wollombi Village.
This quiet and private cabin sleeps three.
Walk into the village for restaurants, coffee, the local museum, art gallery and the famous Wollombi Tavern, home of Doctor Jurd’s Jungle Juice.
The Cabin backs onto the Wollombi Common and the Wollombi Brook so perfect for bush walks or stroll up the street to the Wollombi Pony Club.
Take a drive to the local vineyards or catch a bus from the Tavern to International Concerts in the Hunter Valley.
- $200 per night min of 2 nights
- $250 per night for 1 night
- Minimum 2 nights stay (min 3 nights on long weekends)
* Satelite free to air TV.
* Double bed
* Single bed
* Electric blankets
* Microwave oven.
*Tea and Coffee
* Towels and linen supplied.
* Mobile phone reception.
* Wall fan and heater
* Air Conditioning
* Ironing board and iron on request