Nerreman Cottage (Circa 1919) is the perfect place to relax and unwind in the country. Located approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes drive from the Wahroonga M1 turnoff, the cottage is conveniently located just an easy 10 minute walk from the historic village of Wollombi.
The charming cottage fronts the Wollombi Brook and overlooks undulating grassed paddocks with a beautiful mountain backdrop. Take in the view and the sounds of the abundant local birdlife while dining out on the deck in the warmer months or curl up in front of the log fire in winter.
While the cottage is full of character with original hardwood timber floors, high ceilings, lovely french doors and stained glass windows throughout, it also provides many modern conveniences to ensure you have a comfortable stay.
Whether you are wanting to explore the wineries, attend a concert or wedding in the Hunter Valley or just simply enjoy a relaxing break in the countryside, Nerreman Cottage is the ideal location.
STRA Registration Number : PID-STRA-15337
- $480 per night for 4 x guests
- $120 per person per night (not suitable for children under 14)
- Minimum 2 nights (minimum 3 nights on long weekends)
- Check in : 3pm / Check out : 10am
- These times only apply when we have back to back bookings.
- Times are confirmed in your welcome messages!
- There are three bedrooms, two with queen beds and one with two single beds.
- Towels and all bed linen are supplied.
- The bathroom is stocked with shampoo, conditioner, body wash and a hairdryer.
- Fully equipped eat in country kitchen with large fridge/freezer, microwave, gas cook top and electric oven, Nespresso Machine with milk frother, rice cooker and slow cooker. Tea, coffee, sugar and basic condiments provided.
- Victorian style bathroom with shower over claw foot bath.
- Original hardwood timber floors throughout.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the kitchen and ducted heating and cooling in the bedrooms and lounge room.
- Ceiling fans throughout.
- Lounge room with slow combustion fireplace and comfy modular lounge.
- Smart TV
- Mobile phone reception.
- Gas hooded BBQ.
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and second toilet.
- Ironing board and iron supplied.
- Board games, jigsaw puzzles and DVD library.
- Outdoor timber table and chairs.
- No Pets allowed.
- No smoking.
- No outdoor fires permitted.