The Cottage is set on a beautiful 52 acre property conveniently located two minutes drive or a 15 walk to the historic village Wollombi in the Hunter Valley. The luxury modern self-contained accommodation is totally serene and secluded, well away from the main road with exquisite views and an abundance of both domestic animals and native wildlife. The Cottage is ideal for a family or couples.
- $950 per night min of 2 nights
- $1425 per night for 1 night
- Minimum 2 nights stay (min 3 nights on long weekends)
- The base rate is for the whole house for up to 6 guests
- 2 good sized bedrooms.
- 1 x Queen bed.
- 1 x King bed that can be split into 2 x single beds.
- 2 x bathrooms.
- Dining area.
- Small rumpus area with double sofa bed.
- Queen size blow up mattress available on request.
- Comfortable living area with a large balcony.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs.
- Gas heater in living / dining area.
- Fully equipped kitchen with kettle, toaster, fridge, microwave, stove and oven, pots and pans, espresso machine, milk frother, cutler, crockery and glassware.
- Kitchen also has a pantry stocked with basics.
- A breakfast hamper is provided for the first morning.
- Television includes Foxtel, Netflix, free to air and DVD with a Bose Bluetooth sound system.
- Free wifi.
- Mobile reception.
- Linen, towels and soaps are supplied.
- Outdoor firepit.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Gas Barbeque.
- There are 7 cows, 4 alpacas and 6 chickens that live on the property.
- Situated away from the Cottage is a full time care taker available if required.
- The Cottage sleeps up to 4 (6 is possible on request).