Two homesteads, Wollombi BrookFarm House and Wollombi Brook Cottage,are set on a beautiful 52 acre property conveniently located two minutes drive or a 15 walk to the historic village Wollombi in the Hunter Valley. The luxury modern self-contained accommodation is totally serene and secluded, well away from the main road with exquisite views and an abundance of both domestic animals and native wildlife. Both Residences are suitable for large families and groups.
- $3350 per night min of 2 nights
- $5025 per night for 3 night
- Minimum 2 nights stay (min 3 nights on long weekends)
- The base rate is for both Residences up to 20 guests
- 5 good sized bedrooms.
- 2 x Queen beds.
- 1 x King bed.
- 3 x single beds.
- 1 x double / single bunk bed.
- 2 x trundle bed.
- Queen size blow up mattress available on request.
- 2 x bathrooms.
- Huge living area with a large 10 seater dining table.
- Split System reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Open fireplace.
- Rumpus Room.
- Games Room with table tennis table.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen with kettle, toaster, fridge, microwave, stove and oven, pots and pans, espresso machine, milk frother, cutler, crockery and glassware.
- Kitchen also has a pantry stocked with basics.
- A breakfast hamper is provided for the first morning.
- Television includes Foxtel, Netflix, free to air and DVD with a Bose Bluetooth sound system.
- Free wifi.
- Mobile reception.
- Linen, towels and soaps are supplied.
- Swimming Pool.
- Large Trampoline.
- Outdoor firepit.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Gas Barbeque.
- There are 7 cows, 4 alpacas and 6 chickens that live on the property.
- Situated away from the Farm House is a full time care taker available if required.
- The Farm House sleeps up to 14 (16 is possible on request).