The Farm House is set on a beautiful 52 acre property conveniently located two minutes drive or a 15 walk to the historic village Wollombi in the Hunter Valley. The luxury modern self-contained accommodation is totally serene and secluded, well away from the main road with exquisite views and an abundance of both domestic animals and native wildlife. The Farm House is ideal for large families and groups. ?Whether you want to get away to relax, have fun, join friends and family, or if you are planning to hold a small retreat or workshop Wollombi Brook Family Farm Stay will go far in exceeding your highest expectations.
STRA Registration Number : PID-STRA-271-2
- $1250 per night
- Minimum 2 nights stay (min 3 nights on long weekends)
- The base rate is for the whole house for up to 14 guests
- 5 good sized bedrooms.
- 2 x Queen beds.
- 1 x King bed.
- 3 x single beds.
- 1 x double / single bunk bed.
- 2 x trundle bed.
- Queen size blow up mattress available on request.
- 2 x bathrooms.
- Huge living area with a large 10 seater dining table.
- Split System reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Open fireplace.
- Rumpus Room.
- Games Room with table tennis table.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs.
- Fully equipped kitchen with kettle, toaster, fridge, microwave, stove and oven, pots and pans, espresso machine, milk frother, cutler, crockery and glassware.
- Kitchen also has a pantry stocked with basics.
- A breakfast hamper is provided for the first morning.
- Television includes Foxtel, Netflix, free to air and DVD with a Bose Bluetooth sound system.
- Free wifi.
- Mobile reception.
- Linen, towels and soaps are supplied.
- Swimming Pool.
- Large Trampoline.
- Outdoor firepit.
- Outdoor furniture.
- Gas Barbeque.
- There are 7 cows, 4 alpacas and 6 chickens that live on the property.
- Situated away from the Farm House is a full time care taker available if required.
- The Farm House sleeps up to 14 (16 is possible on request).