COWBOY CABIN is a self-contained, one bedroom, slab-timber cabin set along side the Wollombi Brook and overlooking paddocks of grazing cattle. With a wide verandah on one side flowing onto a paved entertaining space, the scenery provides the perfect backdrop for outdoor relaxation and entertaining.
- $250 per night min of 2 nights
- $300 per night for 1 night stay
- Minimum 3 nights on long weekends
- One bedroom with queen size bed, luxury cotton bedding, electric blankets (for the cooler months).
- Oversized bathroom with bath and seperate shower, basic toiletries, bath robes.
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room.
- Slow Combustion wood fire.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stove / oven, mircrowave, fridge / freezer.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, muesli, bottle water and basic cooking supplies.
- Flat screen tv with FOXTEL - (not able to access channel 9,7 and 10).
- DVD player and library.
- Surround sound speakers
- Covered verandah and brick paved patio with table and chairs.
- Fire pit.
- Mobile reception.
No smoking indoors.
Cowboys is a short walk from the historical Wollombi village filled with cafes, galleries. shops, cellar doors and churches.