Positioned on 28 acres in a pretty valley close to the Historic Wollombi Village is a rustic shack DILLY DALLY.
Only 2 hours drive from Sydney is a perfect escape for a country getaway with picturesque views of the property and surrounding mountains and the sounds of the resident cows and the wildlife. Offering the local wineries at your doorstep and a short drive to the Hunter Valley wineries.
- Children $70 per night
- Adults $110 per person per night minimum 4 Adults
- Minimum 2 nights stay (min 3 nights on long weekends)
- 3 good sized bedrooms.
- Towels, linen, doonas, blankets and electric blankets.
- 1 King Double Zipper Bed that can be split into 2 King Single Beds.
- 1 Queen bed.
- 1 Double Bed.
- 1 Rollaway Bi-fold Single Beds.
- Futon Lounge.
- 2 Bathrooms – rustic ensuite to main bedroom and large funky main bathroom.
- Air Conditioning.
- Ceiling fans.
- Open plan kitchen with electric stove and dishwasher.
- Dining Room with table seats 6 people.
- Large fridge/freezer.
- All essential electrical appliances supplied.
- Tea, coffee and basic condiments provided.
- Large lounge room with slow combustion fireplace.
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Flat screen TV and DVD player.
- NO mobile phone reception.
- CD player and radio.
- A spacious screened in verandah off the kitchen with a large dining table and open fireplace.
- Courtyard with garden dining.
- Outdoor pizza oven.
- Outdoor campfire.
- Gas BBQ.
- Cabana by the pond with timber table.
- Life size outdoor chess set.
- Smoking permitted outside.
- Pets allowed – Dogs and Horses.